Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
In other news, the rumored HTC Incredible 4G LTE posed for the camera again showing off its Verizon branding. The Samsung Galaxy Note, on the other hand, mysterioulsy popped up on Sprint's web page hinting that the carrier might soon start offering the device. But while that is just a rumor, the recently announced relese dates for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablets are very official indeed.
To learn more about these or other interesting stories that we posted over the past week, just follow the links we have provided below!
- Facebook is set to acquire Instagram for approximately $1 billion
- Exactly how well is the new iPad selling?
- Google tried to pawn off the Motorola handset business to Huawei, WSJ claims
- Google earnings report: Profit beats the street, revenue grows 24%, stock split announced
- Nokia sold over 2 million Lumias in Q1, lowers outlook as margins evaporate
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) coming April 22nd, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1) on May 13th
- New shots of the HTC Droid Incredible 4G surface showing off Verizon and LTE brandings
- Unbranded Samsung Galaxy Note is seen over on Sprint's web site
- Report: Why Jim Balsillie quit RIM
- Microsoft may be looking to invest $3.5B in RIM