PhoneArena is looking for a news writer / reviewer in the New York area. If you are passionate and extremely knowledgeable about mobile technology, then this message is for you!
As a news writer and tech reviewer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Finding and researching potential news-worthy topics;
- Producing high-quality written news posts daily;
- Occasionally representing PhoneArena at media events in the US (mostly NY);
- Occasionally reviewing new smartphones, tablets and other related technology;
- Working on additional content, such as news stories, articles and editorials.
- Experience in writing and content production: ideally, but not mandatorily, for technology media;
- Location in New York or in close proximity;
- Passion for phones and in-depth knowledge of mobile communications;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ideally, availability during regular business hours; part time is also an option;
- Ability to occasionally visit media events (during normal business hours).
How to apply:
If you think you are the perfect candidate, drop us an e-mail with:
1. Links to posts or reviews you’ve produced for other media outlets. If you don't have published work, you can attach documents to reviews or articles you've written;
2. Short bio including information about your experience with technology (all kinds of tech, not just mobile);
3. Description of your experience with different mobile operating systems - how long have you used them and on which platforms;
4. Your location and availability time frame.