Xiaomi phones, news and reviews
Xiaomi Corporation was founded in 2010 in Beijing, China. The company sold various electronics but was primarily focused on smartphones. Xiaomi adopted a business model of selling smartphones at almost bill-of-material prices exclusively from online stores. The company gave up costly advertising in favor of interacting with customers directly through social media, which allowed it to thrive in local markets.
In 2014 Xiaomi sold over 2 million smartphones online within just 12 hours, setting a world record. The company expanded its operations in 2015 with the launch of an online marketplace for customers in the United States and Europe. Xiaomi is one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world, alongside Apple, Samsung, and Huawei.
- Xiaomi Mi 11i review: Cutting corners
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra review: Good, but not a bed of roses
- Xiaomi Mi 11 5G Review
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro 5G Review
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro review
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 review
- Honor phones, news and reviews
- Huawei phones, news and review
- OnePlus phones, news and reviews