Samsung was founded as a trading store in 1938 by Lee Byung-Chull. After focusing on industrialization and expanding its business to textile manufacturing, the company entered the electronics industry in 1969 with black-and-white TV sets. Samsung further expanded in the '80s establishing several electronics branches and venturing in semiconductor manufacturing.
In the 2000s, the company launched the Galaxy smartphone series, one of the company's most-praised products viewed by many as a direct competitor of Apple's iPhone. Samsung is one of the world's largest mobile phone makers, alongside companies like Apple, Huawei, Xiaomi, Motorola, and LG.
- Galaxy Note 20 release date, price, features and news
- Galaxy Watch 3 release date, price, features and news
- Galaxy Fold 2 release date, price, features and news
- Galaxy Tab S7+ review
- Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus review
- Galaxy S20 Ultra review
- Galaxy Z Flip review
- Galaxy Note 10+ review
- Apple phones, news and reviews
- LG phones, news and reviews