- Official OS upgrade for the BlackBerry Storm 9500
- Best Buy to offer LG Chocolate Touch, Samsung Omnia 2 and many more on August 23rd
- This Rover will fetch the internet for you
- BlackBerry 9700, nuvifone G60, HTC Tilt2 and more devices heading to AT&T?
- Sprint's version of the Touch Pro2 to have 3.5mm audio jack
- Motorola customizing Android with webOS style Blur?
- AT&T's version of the HTC Touch Pro2, the Tilt 2, gets photographed
- BlackBerry Storm 2 9520 poses for pretty pictures
- The Samsung Instinct s50 appears in a blurry live image, hits the FCC
- BlackBerry 9700 pictured with T-Mobile branding
- New info on Motorola Shules
- RIM to offer BlackBerry users a browser as good as the iPhone's Safari by next summer?
- Sony Ericsson Jalou by Dolce&Gabbana is here to allure you
- UPDATED: Nokia and Microsoft joining forces, to hold an event
- Samsung Instinct s50 to be called Instinct HD
- Samsung Blue Earth showcased in a video
- Sprint's Touch Pro 2 to be launched September 8th?
- New details about the Pantech Escapade WP8990VW
- Verizon ready to roll out new BlackBerry promotion?
- Samsung & LG control close to 50% of North America's phone market in Q2
Coming next week…
We have a bunch of phones rumored for next week. Let's begin with Verizon - it is said that the Samsung Rogue U960 will become available on August 15, while the Verizon Escapade is to come out on August 21, but keep in mind there’s nothing official as of now. As for AT&T customers, what we have listed is the eccentric Pantech Aladdin and the Samsung Trinity, both with an unofficial August 17 launch date. The cute, eco-conscious Samsung Reclaim is to hit Sprint’s shelves on August 16 and finally we have the Samsung Gravity 2 for T-Mobile that should arrive this month, and according to a leaked piece of info will launch on the 19th.
That’s what we are expecting to happen next week, but surprises are always part of the game you know.
Have a nice weekend!