Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray vs. Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro! Which is better?
n1hiranya posted on 04 Nov 2011, 05:36 1 0
I'm looking forward in buying one of these phones, and guys, I need a little help out here! So, what is your opinion? Which is better? Please post your comments! Thanks!
1. n1hiranya posted on 04 Nov 2011, 05:52 0
@Admins and users, please help me out here! Quickly!
2. balachanderkumar posted on 25 Nov 2011, 08:40 0
XPERIA PRO is better as it has an unique graphic processor wch ray lacks. Additionally PRO has a qwerty keypad. If you are a frequent messeger, it helps u a lot.
4. gauravbh1 posted on 08 Apr 2012, 07:38 0
Ray and pro both have the same 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
3. waleedma posted on 25 Feb 2012, 12:26 0
The classical say in such situation is first you need to determine your budget, then your needs.
I, myself, am looking forward Xperia Pro, for many reasons. first it is a business focusing phone, editing documents, text addicted (emails, sms ...) further to this (if you are comparing between these 2 phones) i can suggest Xperia Pro, for both Business and personal needs (a firm needs) using the ability of hte Android OS to use the SD card.
5. KammyBrar posted on 21 Apr 2012, 12:07 0
can u tell me the price of xperia ray?it would be a help (:
7. gauravbh1 posted on 22 Apr 2012, 09:22 0
If you live in India then you can get it at rs 13K from ebay. I am talking about a brand new phone.
6. waleedma posted on 22 Apr 2012, 06:57 0
You may find it online for Round 1400 AED ($380). Good luck.
* please note that the Xperia are not recommended for ICS 4.0 upgrade due to the hardware specifications.
9. ssakshi posted on 18 Aug 2012, 10:14 0
what is the difference between ray ,neo n pro? specs wise and price wise ! please reply soon as i need to buy one within a day or two.its urgent