Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray vs. Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro! Which is better?
n1hiranya 04 Nov 2011, 05:36 posted on 1 0
I'm looking forward in buying one of these phones, and guys, I need a little help out here! So, what is your opinion? Which is better? Please post your comments! Thanks!
1. n1hiranya (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
@Admins and users, please help me out here! Quickly!
2. balachanderkumar (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Nov 2011)
XPERIA PRO is better as it has an unique graphic processor wch ray lacks. Additionally PRO has a qwerty keypad. If you are a frequent messeger, it helps u a lot.
4. gauravbh1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
Ray and pro both have the same 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
3. waleedma (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Sep 2010)
The classical say in such situation is first you need to determine your budget, then your needs.
I, myself, am looking forward Xperia Pro, for many reasons. first it is a business focusing phone, editing documents, text addicted (emails, sms ...) further to this (if you are comparing between these 2 phones) i can suggest Xperia Pro, for both Business and personal needs (a firm needs) using the ability of hte Android OS to use the SD card.
5. KammyBrar (Posts: 3; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
can u tell me the price of xperia ray?it would be a help (:
7. gauravbh1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 03 Apr 2012)
If you live in India then you can get it at rs 13K from ebay. I am talking about a brand new phone.
6. waleedma (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Sep 2010)
You may find it online for Round 1400 AED ($380). Good luck.
* please note that the Xperia are not recommended for ICS 4.0 upgrade due to the hardware specifications.
9. ssakshi (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
what is the difference between ray ,neo n pro? specs wise and price wise ! please reply soon as i need to buy one within a day or two.its urgent