Wednesday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- i.Tech Dynamic SolarVoice 908 is a solar-powered Bluetooth hands-free. With an expected price-tag of $75, the gadget that features support for A2DP will be really affordable. Unfortunately, we still don´t know how long it will take you to get it fully charged by leaving it in the Sun. (source: EngadgetMobile)
- Nokia´s Romanian manufacturing facility is one of the world´s most environmentally-friendly factories. This goes to show that environmental protection is not something that only people in the developed countries tend to think about. (source: Wireless Week)
- Flash Player 10.1 got showcased on two handsets. The upcoming version that is expected to bring the beauty of the Internet one step closer to the screens of cell phone owners got in the spotlight running on the Nokia N900 and Toshiba TG01. The respective videos are available via the source links. DailyMobile (N900), Wmpoweruser (TG01)
- iPhone developers complain nobody wants to buy their game titles. A company called Smells Like Donkey states that one week after the market release of Tap-Fu, their game has been officially purchased by just one of five people who got it, i.e. about 80% of the people are using pirated copies of the software. Since Apple has failed to address the issue quickly, the developers are now forced to find their own way of dealing with the problem. (source: Mobile-Ent)
1. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Shit... Tap-Fu is not that cool of a game at all... I downloaded the lite (free trial) version, and it sucked... There is no way that 80% of all the people who have the full version of the game have a pirated copy... haha! Make better games (such as Ragdoll Blast) and people will buy your games. If I took a shit in a glass, put a wick in it and sold it as a candle, I wouldn't complain about it not selling because who wants something that is crappy? Make something better... Morons.
3. trentsinmypants (Posts: 303; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
hahaha....you had me rolling on the floor with the candle comment :D
2. MTLance (unregistered)
Anyway WTF is Tap-Fu? Pirated? OMG for real? I remember games like The Secret of Monkey Island can sell really well, but WTF Tap-Fu, more like tap my ass for shit.