Tuesday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- mPayy releases own application for the iPhone. The program is already available for the Android platform and allows people to make payments using their cell phones. And the greatest thing about it - the app is completely free. (source: BusinessWire)
- The President of the Russian Federation prefers the LG GD910. Dmitry Medvedev has been spotted wearing the LG-made wristwatch handset that comes with features like capacitive screen, 3G and Bluetooth, neatly wrapped up in a compact body. (source: IntoMobile)
- The HTC Imagio runs Android? Capable hackers have installed the famous operating system developed by Google and get it to run on the popular Windows phone that is currently on sale through Verizon. Do not halloo until you´re out of the wood though, because there is quite a lot of work that needs doing before the cell phone can fully utilize Android. (source: WMExperts)
- A new AT&T commercial centred on the sheer number of subscribers the carrier has attracted. Luke Wilson meets up with a friend at a Cafe and the rest, as they say, is history... (source: Erictic)
1. kilari posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0 0
HTC Imagio running Android? The day someone puts Android on the Instinct HD hardware my ears will perk up. Some will ridicule me for it, but I loved the Instinct HDs hardware, its the buggy OS that was a turn off.
2. SamTime posted on 05 Jan 2010, 15:05 0 0
Those WinMo guys must be in sheer pain from hearing that.