Thursday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- The latest edition of Bolt for the BlackBerry platform is even snappier. There are no other noticeable improvements, but it´s certainly interesting to see how long the developers will continue to make software optimizations in their browser and how lighting fast it can get. (source: BlackBerry Cool)
- Nokia Image Exchange is now compatible with Symbian S60 5th Edition. The version for handsets equipped with touch-sensitive screens comes with limited functionality, but you can download it from here if you´re willing to give it a go. (via CellPhoneDigest)
- A version of GrooveMaker for the iPhone that gives you the option to create reggae tones has been released. We do think that there are just a few musical styles and genres, if any, that have not been covered by the program dedicated to music creation. The price of GrooveMaker Reggaeton is $9.99. (source: IntoMobile)
- You can now play Avatar on Symbian devices. Take a look at the short video below and decide for yourself whether or not the application is worth the price of $4.7. It´s available at Ovi Store. (source: The Nokia Review)
1. AltheaIngram28 (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:44 0 0
It's well known that cash can make us disembarrass. But how to act when someone doesn't have cash? The only one way is to receive the loan and just financial loan.