Thursday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- AT&T expands its product catalogue with new accessories. The newly added gadgets are the Jabra STONE, the Skullcandy headset, MyFrogz iPhone Case and Gift Cards. They can be found in the retail network of the carrier or ordered online. (source: PR Newswire)
- The Mobiado Grand 350 Pioneer rolls out to celebrate one of NASA´s spacecrafts that has been travelling through the Solar System for 37 years now. The cell phone comes with full QWERTY keyboard, 3.2-megapixel camera and the manufacturer claims the back panel is made of iron and nickel coming from the meteorite Gibeon that was found in Namibia in 1836. Really cosmic handset, isn´t it? (via: UnwiredView)
- The simple clamshell device is available in silver and pink varieties. They both would set you back with just $139.99 and you get one of these in the carrier´s shops or order it online. (source: Cricket now offers the LG HELiX.SmartBrief)
- MetroPCS adds the Huawei M750 to their product catalogue. The handset comes with a touch-sensitive screen, 1.3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth, microSDHC slot and price tag of $199.99. (source: PhonesNews)
- NBA Live is an impressive game title for the iPhone. Getting it means you will have to fork out $10 for the opportunity to play hoops with you favourite basketball celebrities, listen to live commentaries and a soundtrack featuring Matt and Kim, Snoop Dogg and Xzibit. (source: Just Another iPhone Blog)