Thursday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- The unannounced Samsung SCH-R860 has passed FCC. The graphics attached to the test reports tells us the phone will probably be equipped with a touch-sensitive screen. Since it supports 1700MHz AWS and CDMA/EV-DO, we expect to see it at MetroPCS or Cricket soon. (source: FCC)
- The first real pictures of the Nokia 2220 slide have been leaked on the Internet. All we had seen before we spotted these were visual presentations of the compact, likeable handset. The rumors have it the phone will roll out in Q4 this year. (source: DailyMobile)
- Do you happen to be a fan of BMW and MINI cars? If yes, you can now get a Bluetooth headset with their logo on it. Actually, this is a re-vamped Plantronics, Discovery 925 and we don´t suppose the price tags of the BMW and MINI versions of the dainty gadget would be lower than what you would have to shell out for the original. (source: Newlaunches)
- A game dedicated to Chuck Norris is coming to the iPhone! The title called Chuck Norris: Bring on the Pain is being developed by a Gameloft´s division. It seems we will be able to administer the law really soon. (source: MobileCrunch)
- The Android-based GeeksPhone One rolls out in Spain in December. The phone sports full QWERTY keyboard, 3.2-megapixel camera and 3.2-inch display. You can get yourself one of these for $427. (source: EngadgetMobile)