Thursday's News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Live images of the Touch Pro2 for T-Mobile have appeared. You can see the Windows Mobile-based smartphone as well as its package content. The Touch Pro2 for T-Mobile is expected around July 22.
- Verizon will have to pay the state of Florida $1.5 million for third-party charges that appeared on customers’ monthly bills. The users have downloaded content like ringtones and wallpapers that was marketed as free or did not say clearly it would result in additional charges.
- Samsung is working on a new kind of flash memory, in partnership with Numonyx. The new technology is called Phase Charge Memory and is said to produce really fast read and write speeds at decreased power consumption alongside of currently used flash memories. Handsets utilizing the new technology are expected next year.
- Mass Effect Galaxy is now available for the iPhone. The mobile version of the popular sci-fi game series can be purchased for $4.99.
- Remote app for the iPhone got an update. The new version allows you to operate with Apple TV easier by adding gesture controls like flicking left and right for previous and next track, flicking down to display the chapter markers of a video and so on. The download is free for all iPhone users.
3. K3N422 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Jun 2009)
i have seen and used a sprint version test unit. it is absolutely gorgeous. expected to be out for the Christmas season this year.
2. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
who already has the touchpro2? and YES!!! looks nice goin to t-mo that would suck haha someone is really gonna be mad when they figure out where 1.5 mil is goin UH DUH and like every day........ANOTHER APP OR APP UPDATE control ur apple tv thing wit iphone? wow that thing can do everything
4. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I behold something all right... i am amazed that you are able to function with us mere mortals considering your intellect must be soaring above that of the average grain of sand. I mean you word structure and grammar are the best I have ever seen on phonearena. Please enlighten us beholder, impart on us some of your infinite wisdom.