Monday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- The Samsung I6500, codenamed Saturn, gets itself a Wi-Fi certificate. We guess the device is a smartphone (or at least that´s what the "I" at the beginning of its name hints at), although it´s still anybody´s guess what operating system it will be based on. We hope details about it get leaked soon and certainly, we will tell you the minute we know more. (source: SamsungHub)
- Huawei G6600 looks like an affordable Android handset aimed at people who love texting. All we know about the cell phone is it will be equipped with full QWERTY keyboard and come without 3G support. The device appears pretty likeable at first sight, as you can see for yourself in the picture below. (source: Bluetooth SIG via UnwiredView)
- BeeJive TweetGenius is a Twitter app for BlackBerry handsets. It will set you back with $8 and we believe this is rather a steep price tag for a program like this, but its creators claim this is not just an eye-catchy Twitter app, but it also has great functionality. (source: PDA-247)
- You can now download „official” HTC HD2 ROM. The handset has not been released yet, but the software (along with the spectacular Sense interface) has just become available at HTCPedia. We now expect the guys over at xda-developers to roll out versions compatible with other Windows Mobile phones. (source: HTCPedia)
- iTunes 9.0.2 makes it impossible to synchronize your Palm Pre. We believe it´s about high time the latino soap style drama called „Apple won´t let me control my Palm Pre via iTunes” ended once and for all. What do you think? (source: Pre Thinking)
- Man goes to great lengths and digs through garbage to find his BlackBerry. We are yet again amazed at the unfaltering love that BlackBerry owners have for their handsets. This time, we got surprised by Mr. Billy Boyd of Colorado, who accidentally trashed his device, but then went to the local recycling centre and showed unyielding resolution in retrieving his cell from a treacherous landfill. (source: BerryReporter)
1. rath (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Aug 2009)
It sound like Samsung takeover Saturn name when GM brand is dead.
2. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 851; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
No, it looks like Samsung designed this thing with the E71 sitting right next to the designer copying the look.