Monday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- The likeable Motorola CABO i890 has passed FCC. The clamshell iDEN cell phone is expected to appear in Sprint´s product catalogue really soon. (source: FCC)
- The Samsung SGH-A897, codename Blackbox appears on FCC and Bluetooth SIG. The latter source reveals the phone screen will feature 360х640 pixel resolution (like the Samsung OMNIA HD) and come equipped with the same browser as the Samsung Star and an 800mAh battery. The rumour has it the device will roll out through AT&T. (via: CellPhoneSignal)
- The gamer´s version of the Nokia 5530 XpressMusic now on sale. The difference to the original is this one comes with 20 preinstalled titles such as American Idol, Monopoly, Sims and Guitar Tour. The Nokia 5530 Games Edition will set you back $299 if bought directly from the manufacturer´s website. (via: Nokia Mobile Blog)
- According to a study by The Nielsen Company, the use of cell phones for video playback has increased 70% on yearly basis. The data relates to customers across the US and it´s interesting to notice that the number of people disappointed at the quality of their cell phone has also grown significantly. (source: AfterDawn)
- FHM has released their own iPhone application. For just $1.99 you will be able to read nice articles and men can relish the sight of even nicer women. (source: IntoMobile)