Monday's News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
In today’s news bits we have some really interesting stories. Check them all!
- The Sony Ericsson TM717 has passed FCC testing. This is actually T-Mobile version of the T707. It is expected to become available through T-Mobile USA October 28, but the price still remains a mystery. The phone offers a nice design, 2.2-inch screen, 3.2MP camera, Access NetFront browser and HSDPA.
- The HTC Touch Pro2 has an FM radio! It seems that HTC has had the FM Radio of the phone locked, but a member of xda-developers forum has managed to get it up and running. All you need to do is install the provided .cab file.
- HTC has posted its revenues for May and it seems the company is quite in line with its financial expectations. It made $382.82 million, which is up 9.5% alongside of the last month and over 14% compared to May, last year.
- Nokia N97 appears in a Black Eyed Peas video. The video to the song “I Gotta Feeling” features the new N-series flagship, the N97. The smartphone comes on screen twice, once closed and once opened.
- eBay Mobile for iPhone gets updated to version 1.3. The update brings some new features that deserve certain attention. For example, there is now a link allowing you to check a seller’s other items. Another improvement is that you can now get more than 100 search results.
Close newer posts
Now reading: Monday's News Bitsolder posts