- iPhone 3GS announced!
- Apple shows some new iPhone 3.0 OS features
- Samsung Jet appears in a hands-on video
- Opera Mobile 9.7 beta released for Windows Mobile
- OMNIA II revealed?
- Symbian tries to woo iPhone developers with free handset, drinks and food
- Samsung Omnia 2 gets video previewed
- Sprint sets sales records with the Pre
- Live images of the Motorola Rival
- iPhone 3G S commercial goes live
- Another evidence of the Palm Eos
- iPhone 3G S specs show 600MHz CPU, up from 412MHz
- Verizon now offers the Motorola Rival and the Casio Exilim
- Will OpenGL ES 2.0 cause headaches to iPhone 3G users?
- Xperia 2 poses for new set of pictures?
- BlackBerry Tour to have a touchscreen?
- No Skype for the Palm Pre for now
- LG enV Touch price lowered to $99, but for how long?
- BlackBerry Tour to arrive in mid-August, while an e-mail mentions it and the Pre
- LG to sell the Versa without the keyboard attachment
- Samsung Louvre B7610 is a QWERTY side-slider, and the B5100 is a Symbian S60 smartphone
Coming next week...
AT&T users will be delighted to find out the new iPhone 3G S is to hit the shelves June 19. That is, if everything goes according to plan, of course. Meanwhile, Verizon is to unleash the mighty BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230, again, on June 19. There are three more handsets scheduled for release next week, the Samsung Exclaim, HTC Snap S511 and LG LX370, all coming from Sprint on June 18.
Have a nice weekend!