Wednesday´s News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Gameloft plans to develop games for second-generation Android handsets. Despite earliest rumors, the company seems intent on developing titles for devices like the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and Motorola DROID that will be able to take full advantage of the powerful hardware. (source: PR NewsWire)
- Here is what the LG GU230 looks like. Some time ago we reported about the affordable slider phone that will become available to customers in Ukraine and China. No one would say the LG GU230 looks spectacularly, but it will roll out at a retail, contract-free price of just $135. (source: LG Central)
- Samsung to release two versions of the OMNIA HD I8910, both adorned with 24-carat gold elements. All fans of luxurious gadgets will be thrilled to know the Champagne Gold and Luxury Brown editions will become available in Singapore, Germany and the Middle East pretty soon. (source: Akihabara News)
- The Nokia E75 gets another update. The software patch improves the built-in browser, integrates Ovi Contacts into the interface, installs the latest version of QuickOffice that supports Office 2007 files etc. The full list of features the update brings along can be found via the source link: AllAboutSymbian
- Stella Artois in partnership with AcrossAir in the creation of an program for beer-augmented reality. According to VentureBeat, the program for the iPhone is due this week. AcrossAir is a leader on the market of applications for augmented reality with programs like the Nearest Tube and Nearest Tweets. We recommend that anyone who enjoys beer take a look at the embedded video below. (source: VentureBeat)