x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sony Ericsson Discussions
  • Options
    Close

HTC Explorer vs Sony Ericsson Live?

mbsid786 08 Jun 2012, 05:47 posted on

I am confused among these two sets but I'm lil bit biased towards Explorer due to its brand name HTC. Iphone 3GS can also be considered but I feel little bounded in iPhones. I am having great feelings about HTC Sense, does it worth compromising on Live's 1Ghz processor, 5mp camera and most important upgrade-able to Android 4.0.
I can compromise on camera etc. but what I need is marvelous user interface, excellent features and performance and little bit professional look. Need practical and sincere advise thanks alot :)

posted on 08 Jul 2012, 02:03

1. fred0515 (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Jul 2012)

Hi! I own a Live with Walkman, and I can say that it's a good phone for its price. It's sturdy, it has a good camera and if you're into music, it's a really good music-centric device (because of its loud audio and crisp sound). I already updated the software into Ice Cream Sandwich, and I have to say that Sony did a really good job updating the UI and the overall feel of their timescape UI. At first I thought it would be laggy or there would be bugs, but so far, I haven't experienced any issues. I'm really contented with it :) It's worth taking a look. As for HTC, I haven't tried one of their phones, but you're right that the Sense UI is quite the looker. I guess it would all boil down to your personal preference. They're both good phones, though I would be biased if I suggest you the sony phone since I have already used it. But either way, both phones are okay, so you won't go wrong with them. ;)

posted on 08 Jul 2012, 02:59

2. mbsid786 (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)

Yeah dude I've already bought SE Live too :) It's really a great phone and I've also updated to ICS. I'm very satisfied with it :)

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories