CES 2012: The announcements
Below you'll find a comprehensive list with all the interesting phones, tablets and news that got announced at CES 2012:
- Motorola DROID 4
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
- Nokia Lumia 900
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD
- Samsung Galaxy Note LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G
- Samsung Exhilarate
- Sony Xperia ion
- HTC Titan II
- LG Spectrum
- LG Viper
- RIM BlackBerry Curve 9370
- Pantech Burst
- Huawei Ascend P1 S
- Lenovo S2
- Lenovo K800
- ViewSonic ViewPhone 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE
- Pantech Element
- Asus Eee Pad MeMO
- Asus MeMO 370T
- Asus MeMO 171
- Acer Iconia Tab A700
- Acer Iconia Tab A510
- Toshiba Excite X10
- Lenovo IdeaTab K2
- Lenovo IdeaTab S2
- General Mobile e-tab 32GB
- ViewSonic ViewPad E70
- ViewSonic ViewPad 10pi
- OLPC XO 3.0
- Verizon DROID 4 by Motorola is announced!
- Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX official, coming in the following weeks
- Nokia Lumia 900 vs HTC Titan II: Specs comparison
- HTC Titan II - Windows Phone with LTE and 16-megapixel camera
- HTC Titan II camera samples - how the 16-megapixel photos look
- Samsung Galaxy Note is coming to AT&T with LTE on board, indecisive crowds rejoice
- Samsung Exhilarate announced for AT&T; LTE-powered, eco-friendly smartphone for under $50
- Samsung signs with TomTom for bringing navigation to bada OS, starting with the Wave 3
- AT&T to get its own Galaxy Nexus in the form of Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket HD
- LG Spectrum pairs a 4.5" True HD IPS screen with Verizon's LTE network and ESPN HD video partnership
- LG Spectrum vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus vs HTC Rezound: specs comparison
- LG Viper is a 4G LTE smartphone for Sprint, which also happens to be ECO-friendly
- Sony Xperia ion for AT&T LTE coming with 12MP camera and HD display, and it is just Sony
- Sony Ericsson is no more, long live Sony Mobile Communications
- Sony Xperia S 12MP camera samples
- Sony Xperia ion 12MP camera samples
- Sprint is getting the Samsung Galaxy Nexus later this year
- Galaxy Note vs Skyrocket HD vs Exhilarate vs Burst vs Xperia ion: specs comparison
- BlackBerry Curve 9370 to make its way to Verizon shelves on January 19
- BlackBerry PlayBook 2.0 software demonstration
- Pantech Burst hits AT&T on January 22; delivers LTE and dual-core goodness for $50
- Pantech Element is an affordable, waterproof tablet for AT&T, officially
- Acer shows off quad-core Iconia Tab with 1080p display
- Acer brings Iconia Tab A510 with Tegra 3
- Lenovo announces 10" Ice Cream Sandwich tablet, the IdeaTab S2
- Lenovo shows off second 10" Tegra 3 tablet, the IdeaTab K2
- The Lenovo K91 is a holy matrimony between Android and a TV set
- Huawei Ascend P1 S unveiled with a bang: the world’s thinnest smartphone
- Asus Transformer Prime getting Android 4.0 today
- Asus Transformer Prime getting redesign to fix GPS and add upgrades
- Asus announces unnamed 7" Tegra 3 tablet for $249
- Asus announces 7" Eee Pad MeMO tablet
- Toshiba Excite X10 tablet gets release and price info
- Toshiba shows off 5.1", 7.7" and 13.3" tablets, no real info yet though
- Here is what an Intel smartphone reference design looks like
- Sony brings its Smart accessories to CES: SmartWatch, Smart Wireless Headset pro, SmartTags
- LePan lifts the cover off affordable Honeycomb and ICS tablets
- Vizio teases a 10" VTAB3010 tablet, promises "Beauty & Braun"
- Leader next to announce affordable Android ICS tablets, $299 gets you a Tegra 2 10-incher
- ZTE shows off 7" Tegra 3 tablet
- Polaroid Spectrum lineup revealed – a trio of modest Ice Cream Sandwich tablets
1. Ultimate (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
THIS IS THE BEST:
"OpenMobile introduces a software layer for any platform that allows it to run Android apps."
Check this on phonearena.com.
ANDROID KILLER APP!
3. CoolMan (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Really great man!
iOS = fascism
Android = anarchy
WindowsPhone = DEMOCRACY.........................by Danny.
11. naga.appani (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
That is a real killer and will drastically kill all other apps revenue.... :-D
2. badelemental (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
Thanx Phone arena for the round up. I was not able to keep up with all info.
4. nghtwng68 (Posts: 81; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Thanks for the updates Phone Arean. Went last year and had a great time and due to finances, was able to make it this year. Missing the CES big time, but the updates really help a lot.
5. Netolic (Posts: 141; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
i know i shouldve just went to vegas, not for pacqiauo fight. but for this.
7. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
HTC and Motorola and Verizon were pretty quite today.
Rumor going is HTC redesigning their phones. A totally brand new UI. Could see the next generation of the EVO maybe it should be called the Evo quad 4.
8. knights4life03 (Posts: 131; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
I will like to see the next gen evo wit beats audio and a new design sonethin like the zeta...
9. simonfrady (Posts: 25; Member since: 26 Dec 2011)
hem.. expecting new LG Tablet will release..
10. AAABall (unregistered)
Any new feature phones?
12. lojose (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
My question is: Did Tmobile Gets something from vegas CES