Microsoft and its various flavors of Windows dominated the headlines this week. And that should come as no surprise given that the tech giant made a couple of major announcements. One was of the Microsoft Surface tablets - one powered by a Tegra 3 processor and the other sporting a Core i5 chip. The other unveiling was of Windows Phone 8 and the Windows Phone 7.8 update for current devices.
More information about these and other interesting stories is available at the links below.
- Microsoft announces its Windows 8 powered "Surface" tablet
- Windows Phone 8 is officially announced
- Windows Phone 8 start screen gets a facelift with free-moving, resizable tiles
- Existing devices won’t get Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft said to be working on its own Windows Phone 8 handsets
- HTC Windows Phone 8 roadmap leaks out
- LG puts tablets on hold, focusing on smartphones
- ARM-based Microsoft Surface tablet will have a Tegra processor, NVIDIA confirms