In other news, NVIDIA unveiled its Kai platform, which is the company's recipe for delivering Tegra 3 Android tablets at the very reasonable price point of $199. (Thanks, Kindle Fire!) While no device announcements have been made yet, it would not be surprising if such affordable slates hit the market before the year's end.
Want an iPhone-related story? Here's one: it is rumored that two iPhone prototypes are being tested, and both of them flaunt a 4-inch display. But as with all Apple rumors, whether this is true or not will be known once the next iteration of the device is announced officially.
For more information about these and other interesting stories, just follow the links below.
- What's in a touch? The Samsung Galaxy S III polycarbonate debate
- Google seals the deal for Motorola, CEO Sanjay Jha replaced by its own Dennis Woodside
- HTC releases updated Android 4.0 update timeline; all models will be updated by August
- Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1 now comes with quad-core Exynos processor and slot for S Pen
- Nvidia unveils Kai tablet platform: Tegra 3 Android tablets for $199
- Microsoft Office said to be coming to Android and iOS in November
- Two versions of the Apple iPhone being tested says report, both with 3.999 inch screen
- Here's why Project Glass could be a gamechanger for photography (sample images, video)
- Giveaway: Asus Transfomer Pad 300 with keyboard dock, Jambox Speaker and Logitech game controller #3
- German court ruling could force Google to make significant changes to Android