Anyway, later in the week, a couple of LTE capable smartphones from Sony were announced, the Sony Xperia GX being the better spec'd among the two. It is a device with a camera that looks pretty interesting on paper, so we are eager to try it out ourselves.
Another very promising handset is the rumored LG LS970, which could one day materialize in Sprint stores, if the recent leaks are to be trusted. Also, if you have not done so already, you can check out our Asus Transformer Pad 300 giveaway. Who knows, today might be your lucky day.
More about these and other interesting stories can be found at the links below.
- AT&T now offering the HTC One X
- That's incredible! HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE for Verizon announced at CTIA
- T-Mobile HSPA+ network to support the iPhone by year-end
- Sony Xperia GX officially announced, the new Sony flagship has 13MP "stacked" sensor and no front buttons
- Picture and video samples from the Samsung Galaxy S III appear with encouraging quality
- Giveaway: Asus Transfomer Pad 300 with keyboard dock, Jambox Speaker and Logitech game controller!
- Report says 7 inch mini Apple iPad coming in October, to sport $200-$250 price tag
- Samsung Galaxy S III available for pre-order from Vodafone, O2 and Three in the U.K.
- LG LS970 "Eclipse" for Sprint spotted again, rumored to feature quad-core Snapdragon S4, 2GB RAM, LTE