Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
More about these and other interesting stories that we posted over the week can be found below, so do not hesitate to check them out.
- AT&T's HTC One X being tested for May launch?
- HTC EVO ONE for Sprint to launch in June with large display and battery
- HTC One X, S, V official release date surfaces: April 2nd in Europe
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 release date, price official: arriving April 8th for $100
- HTC Titan II release date set for April 8, priced at $199
- RIM announces Q4 $125M loss; Jim Balsillie and others resign
- Google may sell tablets direct to customers this summer
- "Serious and pressing noncompliances" found in Foxconn factories, Apple promises change
- HTC Droid Incredible 4G appears on Verizon's internal system
1. cripton805 (Posts: 897; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
I wonder why Rim never made a smooth transition. Werent they the first one with apps even before Apple? They should have sued them. LoL
I cant remember if the Storm came before the iPhone. I know I had the first Omnia around the same time.
2. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Storm and Omnia came out in 2008/2009. It was about 1.5 years after the iPhone. Blackberry had apps, but they never had their own app store. Apple was the first to the game with an app store that they ran. Rim never adapted. They're running the same sw they had in 2006. Android had to redo their software to compete with Apple along with Palm and Windows. Apple shook up the whole industry and the rest are still playing catch up.