Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
As is now tradition, we have once again hand-picked the most interesting stories that we posted over the past week. To start, we have several posts about the new iPad: one that examines how good its camera is, one that takes a closer look at the 4G LTE service quality that you can expect from your carrier of choice, and more. Also, you might find interesting our first installment of "PhoneArena Knows Best" where we answer questions that our readers have sent us. But that is not all. We also reviewed Angry Birds Space - the latest installment in the series, and put together a list of games that are optimized for quad-core processors. There is a whole lot more in the list below, so just check it out and feel free to read any story that sparks your interest.
- So how much better is the new iPad's new camera?
- New iPad (3) Review Q&A: Answers
- iPad 4G LTE speed comparison: Verizon vs AT&T
- 10 hilarious, ridiculous and plain stupid apps Apple hated and pulled from the App Store
- The real problem with unlimited data plans
- Not every problem with Android should be called "fragmentation"
- PhoneArena Knows Best #1
- Upcoming quad-core phones recap
- Quad-core optimized games that you can play right now
- Angry Birds Space Review
- Five personal expense tracker apps for Android
- T-Mobile employee speaks up about the problems within the carrier
- Best of Cool Images, taken with you cell phone #1
- 5 mobile music services for iPhone and Android
Close newer posts
Now reading: Stories you shouldn't have missed this weekolder posts