Stories you shouldn't have missed this week
First, we have some news regarding the Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T. Those who have their minds set on the phablet can pre-order theirs no later than this coming Sunday, February 5. If you prefer waiting for the rumored Samsung Galaxy S III, however, you might have to sit tight for a bit longer. In fact, the smartphone is most definitely not going to make an appearance in Barcelona this month. What will likely be shown off at MWC, on the other hand, is a smartphone known as the Samsung Galaxy S II Plus, powered by Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Samsung Galaxy Note for AT&T is landing on February 19th for $300, pre-orders start February 5th
- Samsung Galaxy S II Plus press photos leak out, coming at MWC?
- Samsung officially confirms that the Galaxy S III flagship won't be unveiled at MWC this month
- Android users more likely to get lucky on the first date
- What makes camera phone pictures look good, and what doesn't
- "Predictions" that need to stop in 2012 - Windows Phone, BlackBerry and the rest
- What our readers think of the Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung flaunts its powerful but frugal 32nm Exynos line, WQXGA mobile display chewed for breakfast
- 5 monthly add-on features that you can probably go without to save yourself some money
- 10 iPhone apps that you wouldn't expect to work
- Skiing this weekend? Don't forget your smartphone apps!
- Rubber vs diamonds: the luxurious iPhone bumpers
- 10 cool iPhone accessories for $20 or less
- Prep your phone for Sunday with these Super Bowl apps that get you in the mood
- 10 funny iPad accessories that are real (almost)