Android 11 update with One UI 3.0 beta released for Galaxy S10 and S10+0
After the Galaxy S20 (stable) and the Note 20 (beta) lines, however, what are the next Samsung Galaxy phones to get the Android 11 update?
The Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10 Plus get the Android 11 beta with One UI 3.0 update already
Which Samsung Galaxy, Note or Z series phones and tablets get Android 11 with One UI 3?
- Galaxy S series: Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, S20 Ultra, S20+ 5G, S20+, S20 5G, S20 in addition to S10 5G, S10+, S10, S10e, S10 Lite and upcoming S series devices
- Galaxy Note series: Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G, Note20 Ultra, Note20 5G, Note20, Note10+ 5G, Note10+, Note10 5G, Note10, Note10 Lite and upcoming Note series devices
- Galaxy Foldable devices: Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, Z Fold2, Z Flip 5G, Z Flip, Fold 5G, Fold and upcoming Z series devices
- Galaxy A series: Galaxy A71 5G, A71, A51 5G, A51, A90 5G and select upcoming A series devices
- Tablets: Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G, Tab S7+, Tab S7 5G3, Tab S7, Tab S6 5G4, Tab S6, Tab S6 Lite and upcoming Tab S series devices
- A 21:9 video recording ratio to match the new tall screen aspect ratios.
- New video recording resolution and frame rate info in the Pro camera mode.
- New focus options toggle in the Pro camera mode.
- Pro Video mode on the Galaxy S20 series gives you the ability to control the smartphone’s mic direction
- New YouTube icon in the default keyboard for easier video sharing in messaging and chat apps.
- With the updated Reminder app, you can preset time and location for upcoming meetings and tasks.
- Share the password of the Wi-Fi you are connected to with nearby Galaxy devices that are in your contact list.
- By tapping on the Samsung DeX icon in the quick panel, you can now connect your Galaxy S20 to a Smart TV wirelessly and use the phone as a touchpad.
- Samsung Notes’ Auto save & sync function, adding handwritten text to typed documents. import and write on PDF files.
- With Audio Bookmark, you can synchronize your notes with audio recordings of lectures or meetings.