New Nokia Lumia 925 ad shows how the Remove Object feature can make your life better
Trying to freeze out your daughter's friend, you decide to take a picture of your wife and daughter using your Nokia Lumia 925. But there is not much you can do when your daughter's friend decides to weasel his way into the picture. Or is there? After the picture is snapped, you feign happiness at the outcome of the photograph, but you have a different reason for smiling. Using 'Remove Object' you erase your daughter's friend from the picture as though he never existed.
Ah, if only you could use this in real life to really erase the people that ruin your life.
source: Nokia via WMPoweruser
- Display 4.5" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8.7 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 2000 mAh(12.8h 3G talk time)
Posts: 305; Member since: Aug 01, 2012
posted on Sep 02, 2013, 9:19 PM 5
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):