- Verizon has launched the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230 today. You can purchase the little marvel for $79.99 with a two-year contract and start sending joyful e-mails right away!
; Thanks to our tipster for reminding us!
- Flickr for iPhone and Android now allows users to see photos taken nearby.
However, the exact place of where each shot was taken will not be
available – instead, it will show images in a certain radius from you.
LG Tritan for U.S. Cellular
- U.S. Cellular is now offering the LG Tritan - a QWERTY side-slider, equipped with 3-inch touch-sensitive screen and 3-megapixel camera. U.S. Cellular has not announced the price just yet. The LG Tritan is also available with Alltel at a price of $79.99 after rebates and with a two-year contract.
- Palm has launched an open source portal for webOS. What you can find there is a large amount of webOS 1.0.1 source code, so we expect the portal to become a favorite place for webOS developers.
- Freeverse Flick Fishing for the iPhone has been updated. The new version of the fishing simulator will take advantage of iPhone OS 3.0 by implementing the In-App Purchase feature to offer customers a new fishing location, new kinds of fish and a new game mode, called Fish Jack, that utilizes Peer-to-Peer connectivity.