Apple pushes out iOS 10 update fix to T-Mobile subscribers
Apple has quickly sent out a fix for T-Mobile subscribers, Carrier Update 25.2. Those who have already updated to iOS 10 should go to Settings > General > About. If you have yet to update to iOS 10, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
All of this drama took place just a day after iOS 10 was disseminated by Apple. The update happened to brick iPhone units belonging to several users. Apple originally told those receiving error messages that they should try to use iTunes to update their device, or call Apple support. Eventually, Apple resolved that problem.
source: @JohnLegere via TmoNews
- Display 4.7" 750 x 1334 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 7 MP front
- Processor Apple A10 Fusion, Quad-core, 2340 MHz
- Storage 256 GB
- Battery 1960 mAh(14h 3G talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):