x PhoneArena is looking for new authors! To view all available positions, click here.
Sony Ericsson Discussions
  • Options
    Close

Samsung, Erricson or HTC

subby 07 May 2012, 00:12 posted on

hello guys
I've shortlisted four android phones
1. Samsung Wave M
2. Erricson live walkman
3. HTC Explorer
4. Experia Mini
My maximum budget is INR 15,000, which will I go for?

thanks

posted on 29 Mar 2013, 11:33

2. AlMal (Posts: 29; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)

I prefer Samsung. At some point I had an Erricson phone, did not work for me. Had technical problems quite often.

posted on 16 Apr 2013, 05:07

3. Ido-Mobile (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Apr 2013)

Did you hear of the American company BLU Products? BLU is based in Miami, Florida. It focuses on bringing solid phones with good specs to as many hands as possible. Its products are sold mainly through Amazon.com.
15,000 INR equates to roughly $275 US.
Arguably, the best value of all phones in BLU's lineup is the Vivo 4.3, which costs just a penny south of $200. For that price, you get basically a Samsung Galaxy S II, spec-to-spec: a gorgeous 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display (full RGB sub-pixels arrangement, not PenTile) at WVGA resolution; decent dual-core 1.2 GHz processor; 8 megapixel camera; 8GB of internal storage, with a microSD card expansion slot; etc.
If you can find a way to import this device to India without going past your budget, you should be very satisfied with it, as the Galaxy S II that closely resembles it is much more expensive.
If it's too expensive, however, BLU's entry-level smartphone, the Dash 4.0, is another great option. It only costs $122.33! Its spec-sheet is quite impressive, with a 4-inch TFT display at WVGA resolution; [good enough] dual-core 1 GHz processor; 5 megapixel camera; 4GB of internal storage, with a microSD card slot; etc.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories