H1 2014 in review: 7 surprises from the past 6 months
H1 2014: 7 of the biggest surprises from the past 6 months
1. Nokia launches Android-based phones
2. The Oppo Find 7a and Huawei Ascend P7 dominate a camera comparison
3. The Flappy Bird craze
4. Motorola sold to Lenovo
5. Apple buys Beats Electronics
6. Sony Xperia M2 and its outstanding battery life
7. Finally, AMOLED screens with accurate colors
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2524; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Past few years have been pretty slow. Not necessarily in smartphones, but on other industries as well. I hope we'll see some awesome stuff in the near future.
3. Busyboy (Posts: 232; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
PA, why would you put 2nd best device for battery and not first? Doesn't seem to make sense..
5. kent-gaga (Posts: 39; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
maybe it's because the M2 is only good at battery life when the T2 ultra is also good at screen and camera quality
4. kent-gaga (Posts: 39; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i'm a fan of Sony but it's really really funny to see that the Xperia M2 is one of the "biggest surprise"