Check out the GALAXY NOTE 7 in blue, silver and gold
Everything that has been rumored so far about the Galaxy Note 7 is being confirmed by the pics. We have the sloping screen sides of Samsung's signature "edge" flexible display, the two opening at the right of the earpiece that are said to be an iris scanning biometric setup...
Moto Z and Z Force Droid review: Lenovo's take on MODULAR PHONES
In the States, the Moto Z series is debuting as a Verizon exclusive, with the carrier picking up both the Moto Z Droid and the Moto Z Force Droid. Together, they represent some of the most ambitious smartphones we've seen under the Motorola brand in some time...
Mega CAMERA COMPARISON: the best smartphone cameras ever
It is the middle of July. Days are warm, long, and sunny. Weekends are dedicated to tent camping, showing off those beach volleyball skills, or just plain ol' swinging in the hammock while sipping on a cocktail mixed in a coconut shell. But the year is 2016 – if you don't have the pics, it didn't happen...
Phone News, Reviews and Specs
The BlackBerry DTEK50 is presented as "the world’s most secure Android smartphone". Based on Android...
Also known as: BlackBerry Neon, BlackBerry Hamburg
- OS: Android 6.0
- Hardware: Octa-core, 1700 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 3 GB RAM
- Display: 5.2 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Camera 13 megapixels, 1920x1080 (1080p HD) video
- Battery: 17 hours of Talk Time, 576 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: GSM (850 900 1800 1900)
- Data: LTE Cat 4 (150/50 Mbit/s) HSDPA+ (4G) 42.2 Mbit/s HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s