GIVEAWAY: Optimus G, PHOTON Q and Galaxy Victory for Sprint
posted by Ray S. / Nov 30, 2012, 7:49 AM
Let's take a closer look at the handsets we have for you this week:
LG Optimus G: Well, does this phone really need an introduction? It's one of the very best out there right now, with a massive 4.7" HD screen, Snapdragon S4 Pro, 2 GB of RAM, tons of internal storage and Android 4 ICS. What makes Sprint's version special is the presence of a 13 MP camera!
Motorola PHOTON Q 4G LTE: This is also one feature-packed device, featuring a 4.3" display for those who enjoy more compact phones, a dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU and what is not something that you see that often nowadays - side-sliding QWERTY keyboard!
Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE: Now here's a sweet mid-ranger that also packs a decent punch with its 4" screen, dual-core Snapdragon S4 Lite processor, a gig of RAM and even LTE. Make no mistake, this is one phone that knows how to get the job done!
But, a smartphone is only as good as the network it runs on, and what can really add value to these products are Sprint's Truly Unlimited plans, which are... unlimited, even for LTE data! To learn more about their advantages over the other carriers' offerings, go here.
- In order to have a chance of winning one of these smartphones, you simply have to post a comment answering the following question: Which smartphone feature is most valuable to you?
For more awesome giveaways like this one and tons of coverage every day, be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter:
We'll randomly select three of you who will win these marvelous smartphones next Monday, December 3. December 3 is also when we'll launch our second Sprint giveaway.
*Update Dec 3* We've drawn the lucky winners - congrats to ajaye999, gbaby1211 and willthebill !
We wish you luck!
We wish you luck!
- By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these terms and that the decision of Phone Arena is final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion.
- The draw is open only to USA residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of phonearena.com, its agencies or their families.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to re-draw the prize if the prize-winner does not reply within three days after being contacted.
- Phone Arena accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw or by the entrant's acceptance of the prize.
- Phone Arena reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances, which make this unavoidable.
Posts: 235; Member since: Dec 28, 2011
If it's not stock Android, I'm going to root (therefore I'll put any software features I want on the device myself), so hardware specs (CPU, GPU, RAM, etc) are most important to me when purchasing a device.
posted on Nov 26, 2012, 8:44 AM 1
Posts: 6; Member since: Mar 01, 2012
Since I just had my newborn son,I would have to say that the 13mp camera on the Optimus G would be my top choice.Also, having that power of the S4 pro to upload those images quickly to Dropbox would be supreme.
posted on Nov 26, 2012, 8:45 AM 0
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):