LG Optimus G Pro with 5.5 inch screen for Korea is confirmed
pixel density of 401ppi which beats out the Apple iPhone 5, the Samsung Galaxy S III, the BlackBerry Z10, but is less than the HTC DROID DNA and the Huawei Ascend D2 to name a couple. The quad-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 is under the hood with the Adreno 320 GPU crunching the graphics.
We expect to see 2GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage which can be expanded by as much as 64GB using the microSD slot. A 13MP camera captures video at 1080p and there is a 2MP front-facing camera for self portraits and video chat. And the thing is, while 5.5 inches surely seems pretty big now, the Samsung GALAXY Note III could be 6.3 inches which could take the "wow" factor down a bit.
source: LG (translated) via Engadget
Posts: 40; Member since: Nov 08, 2012
posted on Feb 11, 2013, 11:26 PM 6
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):