HTC U11 with 6GB RAM now available for pre-order in the US, only in one color
Well, it's a pre-order, that is, which will start shipping in August. The model is also, unfortunately, only available in Silver. Yeah, we think that Volcano Red would've been awesome for the decked-out variant, too. It's priced at $729, which is $60 more than the $649 the “regular” variants would set you back.
If you've already bit the bullet and bought an HTC U11, don't feel like you are missing out. 64 GB of storage is plenty and you've still got a microSD card slot, right? And as for the 6 GB of RAM... it's debatable whether that's overkill or not. One can argue it looks more future-proof, but we'd say the day that 4 GB of RAM is “not enough” on an Android smartphone is far into the future.
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 16 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2450 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(24.5h 3G talk time)
Posts: 4; Member since: Jul 25, 2017
posted on Jul 25, 2017, 12:01 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):