Check out this odd ad from Italy for the Nokia Lumia 735 "selfie" phone
In Italy, Microsoft's ad team came up with a creative way to show off the "selfie" feature for a television commercial. The ad shows various individuals with parts of their face or body cut off. This represents the results from using the typical low MP front-facing camera found on most smartphones. A girl trying to blow out the candles on her birthday cake only has half a head, making her task impossible. A father playing peek-a-boo is also missing half of his head, scaring his kid. You get the idea.
"Every day, thousands of people are victims of cut selfies," says the ad. "Stop the violence." The Nokia Lumia 735 lets you share life uncut, according to the spot. Microsoft even devised a new hashtag name for the commercial, #allfie. You can view this strange but effective ad, by clicking on the video below.
source: NokiaItaly via WPCentral
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 6.7 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Quad-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 8 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2220 mAh(17.7h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1121; Member since: Jan 10, 2014
posted on Sep 28, 2014, 2:46 PM 9
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):