LG to out a phone with its own quad-core L9 processor in September, 10MP+ camera also in the plans
1. Nocturne posted on 09 Jul 2012, 05:23 13 0
Samsung vs LG slugging it out with better displays and now processors too!
Only the consumer can benefit from this:D
2. Wiki_jaan posted on 09 Jul 2012, 05:43 8 15
i think both companies are equal but Samsung have more Fan.
6. Mitchel posted on 09 Jul 2012, 06:43 10 5
LOL at people who thumbs down this guy.. He's just stating facts..
11. Wiki_jaan posted on 09 Jul 2012, 09:24 4 2
or may b these people who thumb down are LG fans.....
10. bayusuputra posted on 09 Jul 2012, 09:13 0 0
I can't understand why you get a lot of thumbs down..
It's the fact.. LG is in the same level playing field as Samsung in the tech industry, but Samsung has more fans and its products have, as the article suggests, better synergies that make them perform better..
3. darac posted on 09 Jul 2012, 05:54 7 3
No, they're not equal since Exynos is clearly superior to Tegra 3.
So the only way for manufacturers to challenge Samsung here is to try making their own chips.
15. Jimstar posted on 09 Jul 2012, 18:33 0 0
-looks at headline-
-looks at your post-
-looks back at headline-
5. tanim posted on 09 Jul 2012, 06:09 4 2
I'd still opt for Tegra, Not because I think it's superior, because developers are actively making Tegra optimized games which is better than than regular android version of the same games. Exynos or L9 could be better but they will get stripped down version of THD games, always. #FACT
7. RangersK posted on 09 Jul 2012, 07:16 1 0
Where did you get this news? The source doesn't say a word about LG's own processor.
8. OpTiMuS_BlAcK posted on 09 Jul 2012, 07:38 3 2
JellyBean, 2GB of RAM and it should be really awesome.
Release it sooner and it'll be good competition.
9. OpTiMuS_BlAcK posted on 09 Jul 2012, 09:03 2 1
Samsung fanboys... oh so childish..
I bet you're gonna thumb this down too. -_-
12. Wiki_jaan posted on 09 Jul 2012, 09:26 2 2
y evey on need thumbs here ..... up or down ..... who cares.... lol
13. iami67 posted on 09 Jul 2012, 10:19 0 0
Every Lg smart phone i ever tried always has something that doesnt work how it should and when you ask Lg they say its not made to do that. Example the new Spectrum when plugged into a computer doesnt reconize your sd card as a drive. You have to take the sd card out of the phone to save or write data on it. Which is a small thing but a stupid thing when all other phones let you plug it in and do it.
14. Jericho posted on 09 Jul 2012, 15:08 0 0
And the Galaxy s3 has the same kind of problem with S-BEAM.