Pink HTC One M9 offered by HTC in the U.S. just in time for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
HTC is tossing in $149.99 of goodies with the purchase. Buyers will receive a $100 Google Play Store credit (which is sent through Google Wallet), and a free pink Dot View case. If you already own the HTC One M9, you can purchase any pink case in stock at 30% off.
The manufacturer says that this month, it will donate $25,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. You can help raise awareness by walking around with one of these two pink One M9 models. Surely you will be asked about your pink HTC One M9 when you carry it around in public. And that will give you the opportunity to explain the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's mission, which is to "take one step closer to eradicating breast cancer." And there is a place on the site for you to tap to make your own donation to fight breast cancer.
If you're interested in ordering one of the pink HTC One M9 units, click on the sourcelink.
source: HTC via AndroidPolice
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 20 MP / 4 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, Octa-core, 2000 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2840 mAh(21.7h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1152; Member since: Mar 10, 2015
posted on Oct 06, 2015, 5:19 PM 0
Posts: 3383; Member since: Jul 22, 2014
posted on Oct 06, 2015, 5:37 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):