Wi-Fi-only Xperia Z Ultra pops up at AnTuTu and FCC, could it become Sony's first tiny tablet?
2. ihavenoname (Posts: 977; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Good device, no doubt, but I have mixed feelings about it. Great hardware, performance, screen etc. , but it's even smaller than Nexus 7, which is already quite small tablet and lack of baseband modem bothers me, because it is basicly super large phone. But it might be good device for some people, like who want big music and video player, play emulators and casual games or people who just want second device and they don't need Wifi. iPod Touch/Nexus 7 fusion.
3. pwnarena (Posts: 722; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
they know it failed as a phablet so better make it a full blown tablet.
6. pyradark (Posts: 712; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
not actually!! but it would be great if it is a tablet!!
Im happy with the Z ultra, the camera is only my problem
so i need to buy QX100 then problem solve
4. Chakra (Posts: 116; Member since: 02 Dec 2009)
Maybe they should have blown it 8"s, and compete with that market.
7. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 933; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
This is a better idea than original Z Ultra. Id buy it as long as the price point is reasonable