Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 specs, screenshots leak
The D6503 is expected to make its debut at MWC later this month and is expected to feature a 5.2 inch Triluminos display, with a refreshed Xperia UI, Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage on board. The 20.7MP rear camera plays video in 4K and takes 1080p video at 60fps.
Some lucky guy with a prototype of the device has leaked some screenshots showing the 4K video app, the Timeshift Video app and the Creative Effect camera app. The good news is that these features are expected to be included with the Android 4.4.2 update for the Sony Xperia Z1, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact and Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Speaking of Android 4.4.2, the D6503 is expected to include this build of the OS right out of the box.
Leaked screenshots from the Sony D650 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Alleged Apple iPhone 6 front panel leaks, corroborates 4.7-inch display size
15 Apr 2014, 05:39
Leaked screenshots from the Sony D650
1. 4K Video app
2. 4K Video app
3. Timeshift Video app
4. Timeshift Video app
5. Creative Effect app
6. Creative Effect app
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
5. Klamba92 (Posts: 178; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Honestly does it matter if it is 1080p, I mean would that disappoint you?
12. vincelongman (Posts: 631; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Also stop calling it 2K, its 1440p.
4K (QFHD) = 3840 x 2160, its called 4K cause 3840 is almost 4000
WQHD = 2560 x 1440, 2560 is over 2000, 1920 is closer
FHD = 1920 x 1080, therefore 1080p is more 2K than 1440p
29. garlic456 (Posts: 103; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Actually 1080p is better, although there arent (much) visual difference, the phone has more pixels to take care of, 1440p would make the phone slower.
11. akki20892 (Posts: 2667; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Make compact Sony. After this you will be fine.
16. Hassan420i (Posts: 22; Member since: 23 Jun 2013)
"why do u want 2k display on such a small device? its just going to slow down device" - DooMLoRD
2. Commentator (Posts: 2183; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm guessing he's using the Creative Effect app to make that VAIO logo disappear?
3. Miracles (Posts: 334; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Whats up with the VAIO logo? Somehow it looks fake. Look at the logo in the blurry background in the last picture and the changing pictures with settings. (*_*))
Anyway I want a new tablet release from Sony at MWC ^_^
20. THE_Hulk (Posts: 52; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
I wish it's the same thickness as it's procedure :-P
21. THE_Hulk (Posts: 52; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
predecessor** atto correction makes me crazy!!!
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 1126; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
February is a GREAT month! Olympics and MWC make sure that I won't get bored anytime!
9. neops (Posts: 126; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Maybe is plays "takes 4K at 30fps and 1080p video at 60fps".
If only it has the dimensions of G2... Not likely
13. buccob (Posts: 1046; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
So, looking at the icons in the UI we can assume the more obvious 4k recording, but also SLOW MOTION with the hummingbird icon!!
Hopefully this updated interface and features reach.Z1 and Compact users
18. THE_Hulk (Posts: 52; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
I wish Z1 compact get those at least... otherwise a lot of people ar gonna loose their interest on the z1 compact and will go for z2 or wait for z2 compact
14. papss (Posts: 3439; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I just hope sony brings these sexy devices to wp8. id love one as a second phone
22. Nabil2511 (Posts: 117; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
5.2 inch.. copycats of G2.. same goes with S5..
26. Amir1 (Posts: 187; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
they forgot to mention sirius will have stereo speakers,
28. Leonis (Posts: 230; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
show us the phone already. I wish I didn't saw so much leaked info already.