Apple iPhone 6 storage might start at 32 GB, the 5.5" phablet said to max out at 128 GB
20. techperson211 (Posts: 1230; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
The price will be decisive factor here. As we all know Apple pricing is a bit high (sarcasm) , still these 5.5 inch if its true its just a smaller version of Ipad mini with 3G but now with calling capabilities. But still Apple is not forcing anyone to buy their products. Good luck apple fans.
17. JC557 (Posts: 1520; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Hopefully it'll be priced a little more reasonably this time, especially if they're going to have two iPhone lines. Most 32GB phones start at $200 on contract/ 500-650 off.
2. express77 (unregistered)
I wish all other OEMs do this. 32GB should be minimum for a flagship now and mid/low range phones must have minimum of 16 GB(No 4GB).
4. mayur007 (Posts: 565; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Finally .. but still same strategy I feel..
B4 was 5c now 4.7 inch one
Which will help in to boost the sales of higher one..
5. c.hack (Posts: 609; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
My daughter thought she would be ok with 16GB - big mistake. 32GB is the minimum now with the hundreds of apps we typically have on our iPhones.
I think Continuity in iOS8 may affect this too when apps share their files across your iOS devices in real time.
13. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Not to mention 20gigs of iCloud for 99¢ a month.
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
And what would be the price then???
12. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Never, I think it would be above $900 for the same.
14. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Looks like another fanboy has been drowned in the fanboy mentality.
People like you make me embarrassed to be apart of the Android community.
15. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
What wrong he has said? Does he can't express personal opinion?
18. JC557 (Posts: 1520; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Might not be an unreasonable guess for the phablet version. Current 32GB 5S prices are $750 and 64GB is $850.
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
In my opinion 32 GB should be minimum for all flagships in these days not only for iPhone (of course if it will gonna happen for iPhone).
8. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3689; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Now make 64gb base for next ipad(okay 32gb) and it will be instant buy for me at Christmas. :D
19. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
I hope this is true. 16gbs are not working for me anymore. Apps are getting larger these days