MWC '16: what to expect from LG, Samsung, HTC and the rest
Mobile World Congress 2016 is just around the corner and we can't get any more excited! Just like any other year, MWC will be the single most grandiose and important mobile tech show... at least for the first half of 2016...
LG G5: rumor review
Based on rumors, LG's upcoming flagship smartphone is shaping up to be a milestone in the Korean vendor's G-series, in addition to being a very competitive device on its own! For all we know, the LG G5 will proudly feature a refreshed metal design, in addition to updated hardware and user experience...
2015: A tech year in review
As if it was yesterday when we were cheering and looking towards a year full of promising devices and events to cover. Yet, 12 months passed like nothing...
The LG Optimus Zone 3 features a 4.5-inch screen with FWVGA resolution. Under the hood is a quad-core...
- Posted: 15 Jan 2016
- OS: Android 5.1
- Hardware: Quad-core, 1100 MHz, ARM Cortex-A7, 1536 MB RAM
- Display: 4.5 inches, 480 x 854 pixels, Capacitive Touchscreen
- Camera 5 megapixels, 1280x720 (720p HD) video
- Battery: 11 hours of Talk Time, 235.2 hours of Stand-by
- Technology: CDMA (800 1900)
- Data: LTE Cat 4 (150/50 Mbit/s) EV-DO Rev.A