Is your phone's battery constantly thirsty? Verizon has Mophie Juice Pack cases up to 74% off
While power banks are one of the tools that smartphone power users consider to be standard equipment, some consumers don't like to have the accessory weighing down their pockets, or holding it in their hands along with their phones; a power bank takes up space that might be put to better use. Instead, you might want to consider a Mophie Juice Pack. These are cases for certain smartphone models that come with a second battery inside.
Mophie also announced today a new product line called Charge Stream that offers two distinct products. The Charge Stream travel kit allows you to wirelessly charge any device that supports the Qi wireless charging platform. It includes a 2.4A wall adapter, 2.4A car adapter, a 1.5m (4.9 ft) USB-A to micro-USB cable and a travel pouch for $49.95. And the Charge Stream Pad Mini plugs into a wall outlet to provide 5W of wireless charging power to Qi enabled devices. This product is priced at $24.95.
The Mophie Juice Pack cases and the sale prices available now at Verizon include:
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ (3,350mAh): $25.99
- Samsung Galaxy S8 (2,950mAh): $25.99
- Samsung Galaxy S7 (2,950mAh): $25.99
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus (2,600mAh): $25.99
- Samsung Galaxy Note5 (2,500mAh): $29.99
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (3,300mAh): $29.99
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (3,300mAh): $29.99
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (3,300mAh): $29.99
- Apple iPhone 6/6s (2,750mAh): $29.99
- Apple iPhone 6/6s (3,300mAh): $34.99
- Google Pixel XL (2,950mAh): $39.99
- Apple iPhone 6/6s (3,950mAh): $49.99
Running through this list, you'll notice that there are several versions available for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s ranging from a case with a 2750mAh cell, to one carrying a large 3950mAh battery.
If interested in any of these Mophie Juice Pack cases, click on the sourcelink below.