Verizon Galaxy Nexus updated to 4.0.2 – more bugs squashed ahead of release?
According to tipsters this is a bug-squashing update, so perhaps this is what Verizon was waiting for before releasing the phone. Of course some think that the delays have had nothing to do with bugs, but instead Verizon’s ongoing negotiations with Google over Google Wallet.
Either way, it’s good to see that the phone is being actively improved prior to release. If we’re lucky, this may be the update Verizon is looking for, in which case the Galaxy Nexus could be released shortly. Verizon stores already have the phones in stock, so it’s just a matter of green-lighting their sale.
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor TI OMAP4460, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 1850 mAh(12.00h talk time)
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):