How to take a screenshot on the HTC 10
HTC needed a great phone and it delivered: the HTC 10 is the best phone the company has and one of the finest Android phones you can get right now. While it does not have many fancy tricks up its sleeve, it's just a super smooth performer that takes care of getting things done fast and well. Plus, it features a great, well-refined design.
The HTC 10 runs on Android 6 Marshmallow with the company's Sense interface on top of it. Unlike previous flagship phones from HTC, it now has a fingerprint scanner embedded in the new, physical home key. On the side, it has a power/lock key and a volume rocker.
This new button set-up might have you a bit confused: so how do you take a screenshot on the HTC 10? It's really simple:
- hold down the home key (the one right below the display) and the volume down key simultaneously
- Display 5.2" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(27h 3G talk time)
posted on Apr 27, 2016, 9:08 AM 3
Posts: 6747; Member since: Sep 30, 2014
posted on Apr 27, 2016, 9:21 AM 0
Posts: 86; Member since: Jun 03, 2014
posted on Apr 27, 2016, 3:25 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):