AT&T's LG G3 receives Android 5.0.1
With such a hefty update, we recommend that you use a Wi-Fi signal when downloading and installing it. And make sure that your battery life is up to 50% or higher before starting the process.
We expect to see our readers continue to alert us when their handset receives this update. There is plenty of excitement among Android users for what is certainly one of the most eagerly anticipated Android updates to date.
Thanks for the tip, James!
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 88; Member since: Apr 02, 2012
posted on Feb 12, 2015, 8:31 AM 0
Posts: 655; Member since: Jun 28, 2014
posted on Feb 12, 2015, 11:31 AM 0
Posts: 2; Member since: Nov 24, 2013
posted on Feb 14, 2015, 10:12 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):