A customized version of Nokia 8 may eventually arrive in the U.S. this year
Now a new report claims HMD plans to launch customized versions of Nokia 8 in the United States and China sometime this year. The information comes from sources with knowledge of HMD's plans, but we can't vouch for its accuracy.
The U.S. model could be compatible with all carriers in the country (or at least those running on GSM networks), while the Chinese version is expected to pack more RAM and ROM than the global variant, which comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory.
In the same piece of news, HMD is said to treasure the Chinese market higher than the one in the United States, which seems to be the least important for the Finnish company.
- Display 5.3" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 13 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3090 mAh
Posts: 673; Member since: Feb 24, 2014
posted on Aug 21, 2017, 2:36 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):