Pegatron said to already be receiving orders for the iPhone 5 and a 10" iPad, of all things
1. PhoneLuver (Posts: 474; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Let's hope that it supports WORLDWIDE LTE and not just US frequencies!!
3. -box- (Posts: 3959; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
You'll have to wait for the iphone 7S for that
2. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Cool I guess galaxy s3 is announced I am about to focus on this one again.
6. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I don't believe Apple will launch another tablet this year. It doesn't make business sense. I'm thinking the new iPhone will launch in the fall. The 4s is selling very well so there's no need to rush into launching the new one.
7. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
so well its going on sale because they need to boost its sales.
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
so remix tell me why Android phones go on sale after 3 months of release date.. ? ( I can hear you backpedaling already)
12. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
ummmmm, different manufacturers make Android phones? (thus creating choice for the consumers....wow...choice....now that is a novelty idea) - DUH!!!! Plus they come out with different phones with different prices, and with those different prices come different specs...
Although, I will admit that Motorola does look foolish coming out with RAZR MAXX phone not so long after the DROID RAZR - they should have done one phone with HD, and with a big battery. Oh well, either way, it is still an excellent phone.
14. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
so to simplify it.. to get rid of them and open room for the next model... so why all the geeks will buy it on launch day when a month later can ge it a a discount?...
18. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
well, the smart geeks wait - but you can only waut so long as another, better than an iphone, Android phone comes around...mine was for a shiny new penny and no taxes through Amazon...yes, I could have waited, but a brand new phone for a penny cannot be beaten.
15. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
This neat little thing called competition forces manufacturers to give us better phones at cheaper prices. Only a fool doesnt like competition.
16. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
cheaper phones at a cheaper price.. sounds better.. lets see last year dual cores phones.. today.. still dual cores.. (only the world but the US have cuad cores)... 2011 1 gig of ram... hmmm 2012 still 1gig of ram.. any other innovations I am missing..
21. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Still better track record than fives years for.....siri
22. gallitoking (Posts: 4704; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yes but Andoid is about innovation.. and that is worng. hardy anyones innovates anymore
11. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Huh, I read Pegatron, as the Pentagon - I was curious what the Pentagon was doing with these inferior products...but, nevermind....
13. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Remix, Apple wants another tablet on the market, so that they create a false sense of choice for the average consumer, who will 'gaga' over a device that does not have expandable memory or USB connectivity....
17. APPLE_R0YALLY (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 08 May 2012)
We are waiting. This will change everything.
20. USMCSPIKE (Posts: 8; Member since: 01 May 2012)
First android tablet was the archos 5" and it was out before the ipad just fyi were inovation began