HTC One mini 2 price and release date
1. mayur007 (Posts: 384; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
1gb ram ?? In 2014
Learn from sony htc.. for mini flagship
And your pricing is the worst...
I expect the good price to be 399$ at max
Or around 350$ is good price but ram is the issue
Should have had 1.5 at least
6. vincelongman (Posts: 1034; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Agreed, it should have the same specs as the M8
Also the M8 Mini is as tall as last years M7
M8 mini is 137.43 x 65.04 x 10.6 mm
M7 is 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm
I like that size, but that is not "mini" sized IMO
Maybe HTC need to make a M8 Nano
8. mayur007 (Posts: 384; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
@vince - agree
@csoulr - 1gb is at the mini flagship is not enough ..
then its not future proof ...
look at sony z1 compact it has the same features and z1 but screen res is less
thats mini .. not this
7. csoulr666 (Posts: 75; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
Despite what most people think, 1GB RAM is ample for a smartphone of such specs............Excluding a few people(People following tech news), most people will have no problems with it.
A company has to look at the masses, not a certain group. Plus "Mini" versions including the Z1 Compact haven't actually sold much and will most probably never will
2. RedFox (Posts: 17; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
I believe moto X and nexus 5 are better options with a lower price 300-350$
4. Killua (Posts: 261; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
It's certainly getting more brutal in that price range, especially after One Plus joining the fray (Despite their controversial invite stunt).
5. TylerGrunter (Posts: 874; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
With those specs anything over 300 Euros is a rip off.
9. Moonbrook (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 May 2014)
I dunno if it worth the waiting, should l go with M8 or wait for this one, l want a better battery life, l hate my s4 l have to charge it 4 times daily
10. newbey123 (Posts: 392; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
I would get the M8. If you can wait a little longer, you should hold out for the M8 Prime! Going to be a beast like the M8, but bigger screen and battery!
11. yankel (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
5 MP wide field of view camera in the front
Resolution has nothing to do with field of view