Amazon slashes price of Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Amazon has made dramatic price cuts before and this one definitely should not be overlooked. The Samsung Epic 4G Touch is perhaps the best device currently available in Sprint’s stable of smartphones. Sprint version of the Galaxy S II features a massive 4.52-inch Super AMOLED Plus display and is powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz Exynos processor and 1GB of RAM. It also features the latest version of Android in the form of 2.3.4 Gingerbread.
The back of the smartphone houses an 8 megapixel camera with an LED flash. The camera can also record video in full 1080p HD. On the front is a 2 megapixel camera that will help you video chat over Sprint’s 4G WiMax network.
Although there have been some users reporting reception issues, the Samsung Epic 4G Touch is a great device that simply cannot be overlooked at this price. This is especially true since Samsung and Sprint have both said that a fix is on its way. If you want up a Samsung Epic 4G Touch for yourself then head on over to Amazon.
1. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2864; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
I could have saved 100 dollars ARGH!
3. slickman44 (unregistered)
I just feel like saying ARGHH !
4. slickman44 (unregistered)
I just feel like saying ARGHH !
6. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Remember kiddies, you get what you pay for - a subpar Android phone will all kinds of reception problems.
11. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Why waste $150 on a broken down phone with poor reception?
14. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
oooooor you could over pay for an iphone with the ability to drop a call.. just by holding it wrong!
8. toaster (Posts: 114; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
You crack me up. Do you sit in front of your computer all day, hitting Refresh over and over again in hopes of finding an Android article to troll on? At least Taco, Gallito and Gemini mostly stick to Apple articles and (try to) back up their statements with semi-rational thoughts that aren't "herp derp android sucks".
12. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
I wouldn't expect anything more from a user with the name, toaster. Only rational thing you're good as is making toast and getting toasted.
16. toaster (Posts: 114; Member since: 13 Sep 2011)
Seems you don't know how to use the word rational.
9. belovedson (Posts: 821; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
miz why dont you go do what you do best. wait your doing exactly just that. my bad. good job ah
18. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Trolling and bashing is what you do best! :D
15. gallitoking (Posts: 4630; Member since: 17 May 2011)
told you guys 49.99 by X-mas.... and it only got released two weeks ago...
17. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
This is basically an advantage against Apple. You can get a cheaper priced smartphone with a lot better features than an old, expensive less capable peace of garbage phone with an Apple logo at the back.
20. gallitoking (Posts: 4630; Member since: 17 May 2011)
this only benefits the consumers... this is a great phone but a nontechie consumer sees this phone made mostly out of plastic. they will pass.. Apple spoiled them by giving them a quality build iphone... anything made out of plastic.. no thank you.. I dont care if it cures cancer.
21. p0rkguy (Posts: 677; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Is that why over 35% of the people with iPhone 4s usually have cracked screens? Because they're made of glass and was dropped 1 foot onto carpet?
22. gallitoking (Posts: 4630; Member since: 17 May 2011)
that is irrelevant sir... al phones have problems with screens... and by dropping.. the discount on the Epic Touch had nothing to do with your comment... is about presentation.. is has great specs.. but looks ugly.. phone,,, maybe thats why the price down